Children’s Woodland Club
We’re excited to be running some great children’s groups this year with Laura Warren who is a Forest School Practitioner with a kind and sensitive child led approach to learning. She provides a fun space for all to learn and develop together at their own pace, giving young people the opportunity to build their self confidence and self reliance in a safe environment. With a passion for nature and learning through exploration, observation and play, Laura has particular skills with nature crafts and healthy seasonal outdoor cooking.
Morning and afternoon sessions for different age groups:
10am – 12pm
Aged 2 – 5 accompanied by an adult
£16 per session
• Take part in seasonal activities with your child to explore the woods and enjoy this wonderful time of year together.
• Make a natural craft
• Make a tasty healthy snack to cook over the fire
• Sing seasonal songs and story telling around the fire
1pm – 4pm
Aged 6 – 12 unaccompanied by an adult
• Learn how to find suitable wood, build and safely light a fire
• Find out about animals who live in the woods and how to find them
• Make a tasty healthy snack over the fire
• Natural crafts and den building
• Nature games, stories and maybe even a song round the fire!
Each session will have a different theme.
Please contact Laura on
Sibling discount available.
Non Campers Welcome!
Easter Holiday Sessions running on 7th April, 11th April, 14th April
Regular monthly sessions on the last Saturday of the month starting on 28th April.