Children’s Woodland Club
We’re excited to be running some great children’s groups this year with Laura Warren who is a Forest School Practitioner with a kind and sensitive child led approach to learning. She provides a fun space for all to learn and develop together at their own pace, giving young people the opportunity to build their self confidence and self reliance in a safe environment. With a passion for nature and learning through exploration, observation and play, Laura has particular skills with nature crafts and healthy seasonal outdoor cooking.
Clem Aged 7 said “LOVED all of it and especially enjoyed making nettle pancakes, she described the experience in her show and tell last week at school”
Morning and afternoon sessions available
Choose a theme or request for Laura to choose!
- Survival – dens, mini, large, fire making, foraging, camouflage, natural balms, games, tracking
- Nature art – using natural materials to make art, paintbrushes natural paint/dye and group art pieces
- Woodsman/woman session – finding tinder, making and lighting fire, use of simple hand tools to make a craft out of wood, charcoal
- Fairies and wizards – potions, wands, magical stories, trails
Depending on the length of the session they may include all or some of the activities listed under each theme.
All sessions will include:
- seasonal activities, games or stories
- making a fire
- a natural craft
- making a tasty healthy snack to cook over the fire
Aged 2 – 5 accompanied by an adult Aged 6 + unaccompanied
Groups preferably up to 12 children 16 maximum
- 1.5 hours – £12 per child
- 2 hours – £16 per child
- 2.5 hours – £18
- 3 hours – £20
Please contact Laura to discuss dates, timings and size of your group. Your group can be split into age groups or you can come along all together.
Please contact Laura on
Non Campers Welcome!
Dates Laura is available:
- Wed 30th May – half term
Sat 2nd June – half term
- Sat 9th June
- Available some Saturdays and Sundays in May/June/July
Laura will be available on these dates over the holidays so book to avoid missing out!
- Sun 29th July
- Mon 30th July
- Wed 1st Aug
- Sat 4th Aug
- Mon 6th Aug
- Sat 11th Aug
- Mon 13th Aug
- Wed 15th Aug
- Sun 19th Aug
- Mon 20th Aug
- Sat 25th Aug
- Mon 27th Aug
- Wed 29th Aug
- Sat 1st Aug