Directions to Dernwood Farm
We are located in the Sussex Weald, between Brighton, Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne
Directions from Golden Cross / A22
Find Golden Cross on the A22, heading to Eastbourne from East Grinstead
- Turn to the left towards Chiddingly, just after the BP garage and opposite the Golden Cross pub
- You are now off the main road and on the lanes
- After 1 mile, you’ll reach a T-junction where you need to turn left to Chiddingly and pass through Chiddingly village (the Six Bells pub is on your left, on a sharp left hand bend)
- 300 yards after the pub, take the first right hand turn into Parsonage lane on the way back the other end of this road is called Honeywick, just to confuse you more!
- At the end of this lane there is a T-junction – go left
- A further 400 yards along this road, the road splits into a Y junction – left to Stalkers Lane, and right to Dern Lane – take the right hand fork down the hill to Dern Lane.
- Continue for 1 mile – you will pass a farm called Longshaw Farm on the left and Little Dernwood Farm is the next farm on the left. We have a silver milk churn at the bottom of the drive
Directions from Horam:
- Head thorough the village on the A267 heading north west towards Cross in Hand.
- After passing a small service station on the right hand side turn left onto the lanes at Furnance Lane.
- After 1 mile take the first left turn signposted to Chiddingly.
- Continue down the lane, your Sat Nav will take you to Summersbrook Farm (you have not reached your destination even if your satnav says you have!), go past Summersbrook Farm house & farm entrance, over the bridge and up the hill.
- Little Dernwood Farm is another 1/4 of a mile down this road on the right at the top of the hill, opposite Copford Farm, we have a silver milk churn at the bottom of the drive.
Little Dernwood Farm
Dern Lane, Waldron
Heathfield, East Sussex
from Brighton: estimated 40 min journey
From London: estimated 2hr journey
Note to Sat Nav users:
Our postcode covers a number of different farms and some sat navs end at Summersbrook Farm to the north and Longshaw Farm to the south. We have a silver milk churn at the bottom of the drive and are opposite Copford Farm.
*******PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON YOUR SAT NAV AS IT MAY STOP BEFORE YOU REACH US*******
By train: (click here for National Rail)
London Victoria to Lewes
London Bridge to Uckfield
Heathfield Cars: 01435 867222
Jayline: 01323 442233
To & Fro: 01435 866668
Reliable Taxis: 01825 764546